Get Your $25 Pizza Gift Card Now! FREE
Follow these steps :
Select your device
Just complete a simple survey.
Or submit Your Email and ZIP code to win Gift Card.
You will get it within 1 day after completing these steps on your email, if you don't win, try again with another email !
How do you use a pizza pizza gift card?
Gift cards from Pizza Pizza can be used for food and drinks at participating restaurants, on the Pizza Pizza app, and online at pizza pizza.ca. Other gift cards cannot be bought with them.
What gift card can I use to order a pizza?
The Domino's Pizza Gift Card is a popular choice for gifting, as it provides a convenient way to order pizza online or at the store. The card does not require activation and can be used by entering the code and PIN number when placing an order.
Can I use a Pizza Pizza gift card online?
Where can I spend my gift card for Pizza Pizza? Both physical and digital gift cards can be used in shops, online, and on the Pizza Pizza app.








